Somewhat Daily Quote

“If you can make one person listen to you, you can make the world hear you.”

~Anthony Kong

Playlists

Translate

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Oh. My. God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy freaking crap on a cracker!!!!!!! 

Never did I think this would crack a thousand page views, but it did! Thanks everyone! I love you all so much!!! I'm caught between speechless and flipping out right now!!! 

Here's a shout-out to all the different countries and their people viewing my blog!!!! 

United States of America--- 820 page views
Germany--- 52 page views
Russia--- 49 page views
Canada--- 33 page views
United Kingdom--- 12 page views
Lativia--- 12 page views
Malaysia--- 5 page views
South Korea--- 4 page views
France--- 2 page views
India--- 2 page views

But, above all else, keep reading my stuff, you have no idea how much it means to me. You all rock!!!

PS: I currently have three chapters of my newest story, "The Call of the Sea", written and waiting to be posted, someone just needs to grow a pair and say something! 


2 comments:

  1. Please post your new story "The Call of the Sea". I beg of you!!!

    ReplyDelete