Somewhat Daily Quote

“If you can make one person listen to you, you can make the world hear you.”

~Anthony Kong

Playlists

Translate

Sunday, September 2, 2012

ATTENTION


Hey everyone (who, at this point, may only consist of about three people tops)! I have a great new story idea! I already have the first two chapters finished. But I may not be posting it here due to lack of interest (based on the lack of comments towards AFD). How do you feel about Sirens, Demi-gods, and other aspects of Greek mythology? And for those of you who are wondering what’s up with the lack of advancement towards Angels Falling Down, please refer to my previous post “Miss Me?”.
Oh, and please do comment to tell me what you think!  
Thanks!


~Jade Night

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I haven't been on the site for a while. Just checking to see what's going on here. I, personally, like the idea. Some of my favorite books are about Greek mythology. I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete