Somewhat Daily Quote

“If you can make one person listen to you, you can make the world hear you.”

~Anthony Kong

Playlists

Translate

Monday, June 25, 2012

Miss Me?

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry it's been so long! I got my tonsils out a few days after my last post and have been super busy ever since! A new chapter of Angels Falling Down will probably be posted within the next day or so. I'm also working on a new story idea but I'm not sure if I'll be posting it here. I won't be posting very often anyway if no one comments, what's the point if I don't know what you people, my amazing readers think? Saying, "But I don't have an account so I can't comment," isn't an excuse. You don't need an account to comment J.


STEPS FOR COMMENTING:



1) Click on the title of the chapter you want to comment on.

2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

3) Type your comment in the box.

4) Click publish.



It's that easy!



Hope to hear from you soon!





~Jade Night

1 comment:

  1. That is good information, I hope more people start commenting. I might be buzy this summer but I will read as often as I can.

    ReplyDelete